Saturday, September 5, 2009

2 Days in Pictures

Mili and Tony enjoying some time on the front porch.

This is the place we are staying right now until we find somewhere to live.

Mili loves the dog, the dog doesn't really care about her. So she likes to follow it around.
Eating breakfast.
There are 2 kittens where we are staying and Mili loves to play with them.
We spent Saturday afternoon with Trina, watching her friends play tennis. This is the covering for the restaurant area.
Mili hanging out with auntie Trina while she is visiting.
Mili has been so tired because of the schedule differences and falls asleep anywhere.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that looks so much nicer than what I pictured for Africa. Mili is absolutely adorable - I wish I could have met her before you left. Hope you are all adjusting well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pic's.
    Looks like Trina photography.
    Nice post.
    Brother Darell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I like your pictures. Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete